- Ensure that all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are working.
- Have your fireplace /chimney swept if necessary.
- Check your gutters and down spouts if you see ice dams forming during or after a snowstorm.
- Make sure you have an ergonomically helpful shovel and plenty of snow melt on hand for those snowstorms.
- Replace your furnace air filter if it is time to do so.
- Clean your range hood filter if you have one.
- Weatherproof your windows and doors.
- Check your dryer vent and if clogged, clean it out.
Sunday, February 14, 2016
February Home Maintenance Checklist
It's cold out there! Perfect time to do some of those winter maintenance chores.