- March 4th, First Saturday, Hidden Spaces and Cool Places, 3:00pm – 9:00 pm downtown Frederick.
- Women's History Month at National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Saturday, March 4, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM, 48 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
- Frederick Reads, author Bill Bryson, Sunday, March 5, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM. At the Weinberg, 20 W Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701.
- Frederick Restaurant Week, Monday, March 6, 10:00 AM – Sunday, March 12, 11:00 PM. A seven day event. Restaurants offer multi-course meals at pre-fixe prices.
- Carillon Recitals – March 6 & 20. Twice monthly concerts Sunday 12:30-1:00 pm, Baker Park Carillon.
- Meeting of the Minds, Artists Coffee Sunday, March 12, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, The ArtistAngle Gallery , 124 S Carroll St, Frederick, MD 21701, Coffee and conversation with other artists: visual, performance, and musicians.
- Saint Patrick's Day Beer Tour, March 17 - 18, Frederick, MD, 5230 Westview Dr. 21703, 301-698-2650
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Frederick, MD March Events 2017
Here are just of few of the many events in Frederick in March 2017. For more details about the upcoming events go to the websites for the Downtown Partnership, Celebrate Frederick, or the Tourism calendar.