Here is the City of Frederick, MD's, eNewsletter for November 2017. It is re-posted here by permission. If you have any questions or suggestions, direct them to Patti Mullens, the city's Public Information Coordinator, and author of the newsletter: email@example.com. The topics for this month's newsletter are shown below and the articles follow.
- Property Revitalization Replaces Blight - 20 West Fourth Street Tells Success Story
- Department of Public Works - Monocacy Detour; Leaf Campaign Under Way
- Weinberg Center for the Arts - Mix of Musical Genres, Cinematic Arts
- Election 2017 - Late Absentee Ballots Available; Election Day Is Nov. 7
- Frederick Police Department - Turkey Bowl: County vs City for Charity; Kickball for Fun
- Economic Development - Department of Social Services Relocates; Aerial Photos Highlight Progress
- Have Something to Discuss with the Mayor? - 'Talk to the Mayor Tuesday'
- Employment Opportunities - The City of Frederick